Camping Stoves，tent stoves wood burning portable，tent stoves wood burning，tent stoves wood burning，hot tent stove，camping stove ，tent wood stove，Portable Wood Stove for Tent with Large Firebox
(as of Sep 26,2021 03:36:50 UTC – Details)
The tent stove is ideal for camping in cold weather. Most importantly, it is convenient. You don’t have to leave the comfortable space of the tent to put the camping kettle or camping coffee pot on the stove to make coffee in the morning.
Stove: Carbon Steel，304 Stainless Steel
Flue Pipe: Stainless Steel
Expanded size: 56*29*37cm, 22.1*11.4*14.6inch
Folding size: 29*38*31.5cm, 11.4*15.0*12.4inch
– Wear gloves when assembling the tent wood stove. Sometimes there are sharp edges on the pipes and stove that can cut you.
– It is your responsibility to ensure the shelter and tent used has the appropriate fire retardant qualities necessary. We advise not to leave stoves unattended and to make sure it has been extinguished prior to sleeping. Always make sure the stove is stood on something fire retardant, as accidental sparks may go straight through the groundsheet.
* Tent Stove, Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tent, Shelter, Camping Heating and Cooking, Includes 3*Stainless Wall Chimney Pipes
* High Heat Output: the stove can quickly reach a temperature, act as a heater to provide warmth and heat to a space in outdoor camping trips.
* Multi-function: The flat top of the stove is your cooking surface. The wood burning stove can be used to cook just about anything a you can cook on the range in your kitchen.
* Easy to Use and Safe: Camping wood stoves use natural fuel sources like firewood, twigs, wood chips etc. Be vertically vented by running the flue pipe out of the top of a tent.
* Detachable and Portable: The whole stove adopts a detachable design scheme. You can easily remove the chimney pipe, four legs can be folded, easy to store and carry.